My Daddy is a Hero

I remember I wrote this essay in school “My Daddy is a Hero”. I think I wrote it quite well, so I don’t understand why I got a D. I've never had a chance to ask my teacher. She disappeared without a trace.

Click on Photo to enlarge, its better for your eyes.


For those, who can´t read a 8 year old claw;


My Daddy is my hero

My daddy is my hero because he saved my mum from going to heaven. My mum would be dead if my daddy wouldn’t bee so brave.
It happened last week. I could hear my mum scream in the bedroom, “Oh God, I’m coming, Oh God I’m coming”. I was so scared. I don’t want my mum to die. I ran into my parent’s bedroom to safe my mum. Her legs were sticking straight up in the air. God tried to pull her up but daddy was on her and pushed her back. He pushed so many times until God let her go.
Now my dad saved my Mum, Aunty Roxana, Granny and Uncle Hubert from going to heaven. Especially Uncle Hubert should be happy, because I believe he was going to hell. He was shouting “Oh hell, that burns” while the devil pulled his arms. But my daddy hold Uncle Hubert’s butt and pulled him back.
When I grow up, I want to be like my daddy.

3 comments:

Prawnbutt June 13, 2018 at 11:26 AM  

8 years old this was written and now it's all over Facebook... Nice work

Unknown November 26, 2019 at 4:13 AM  

What the fuck, you dumbass I hope that was not a joke.

Make your day and get yourself a "Shit Box"

Neurotic, OCD, or just scared of puplic Toilets?
Then get yourself a “Shit Box”.
"Read More"
Internet Business
Do you want to make big money through the Internet? Wanna be rich, then "read more..."

The Biogas Home System

This is Home Business with Mr. Poo. Make money while sitting on the toilet. Go green with the Biogas Home System, Mr. Poo will show you how to do. Read more...
The LEGO Concentration Camp. Your kids will learn about the holocaust while playing with LEGO. Read more

Mustard Marvin

Invite Marvin to your next party, and he will vomit mustard on your burger.
Don’t panic, take it easy. Now you don’t have to worry about any zombie attacks anymore. It’s just a question of being prepared.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP