Internet Business

Make money with the internet

I always wonder how you can make money with the internet. Almost everybody is talking about how to earn big money using the internet. It pops up everywhere, so it can’t be that difficult and now I figured it out. Many people are blogging about it and now I do too. Yeah, I know, you think; this dumhead Mr. Poo is full of shit and now he wanna talk about business. But I will show you, how to become rich using the internet.

I got this great idea while I watched the movie Forrest Gump. If you have seen the movie, you know about his friend Bubba and his idea of buying a shrimp boat. Now I will tell you how to use the internet. Actually you need 7.482 internets. I got 5. So I have to invest in 7.477 internets. Now you think, hey, that’s a lot of money to use on internets. Just look at it as an investment. I’m sure your bank will understand, when you explain them your great investment plans.


How to do: Turn your boxershorts inside out. Now you see the internet attached to the shorts. Remove the internet from the shorts. You have to do it with all 7.482 boxershorts. Sew all 7.482 internets together to a big net. You can still use the shorts without the internet. I always wondered what they are good for. Didn’t know you can make money with them. Have I told you, that you need a boat? Sorry, you have to invest in a boat too. But don’t worry, I told you before, there will be no problem with your bank if you tell them about your great investment plans. I’m sure you already figured out what comes next. Yeah, you are going fishing. You are going fishing shrimps on your boat with 7.482 internets. Unbelievable, isn’t it! And don’t care about people laughing at you. They will stop laughing when they see your name on a successful shrimp company.

9 comments:

Chapters From My Life November 14, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

LOL... You almost killed me with that blog Mr.Poo. Sure you are full of shit and in this it is a compliment... It took me some time to realize what you were referring to... LOL again

Chapters From My Life November 14, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

BTW .. Forrest Gump is my all time fav

Mr.Poo November 14, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

I’m sure it’s a compliment :)

Sorcerer November 18, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

ROLFMAO!!
ya know .. this is so awesome..
there should be some poo fest kinda thingy too to honor your blog!

санжог November 18, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

ROFLMAO, I really didn't get it till I saw the boxers inside out.

Man that was hilarious. nice,
this is the second time I visited your blog, nice.

Unknown November 20, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

LOL! Hillarious blog. Love it, Mr. Poo

Anonymous,  December 4, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

This is awesome.

cuwiell January 19, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

hahaha..I like your Blog Bro...

Make your day and get yourself a "Shit Box"

Neurotic, OCD, or just scared of puplic Toilets?
Then get yourself a “Shit Box”.
"Read More"
Internet Business
Do you want to make big money through the Internet? Wanna be rich, then "read more..."

The Biogas Home System

This is Home Business with Mr. Poo. Make money while sitting on the toilet. Go green with the Biogas Home System, Mr. Poo will show you how to do. Read more...
The LEGO Concentration Camp. Your kids will learn about the holocaust while playing with LEGO. Read more

Mustard Marvin

Invite Marvin to your next party, and he will vomit mustard on your burger.
Don’t panic, take it easy. Now you don’t have to worry about any zombie attacks anymore. It’s just a question of being prepared.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP