When your addiction to Freddy Krueger is destroying your life
a. Freddy Krueger??? Who the f#*k is Freddy Krueger?
b. I have seen all the movies… awesome!
c. I have all the movies on blue-ray… awesome!
d. Wanna see my Freddy Krueger action figure collection?
e. I am Freddy Krueger!
If you think you belong to group e, and your name is not Robert Englund, then you have certainly a problem. Make the test below and see if your life is running out off track. If you can see yourself in five of the ten portrayals, you might destroy your life.
1. Your girlfriend is called Scarface because you refuse to take off your Freddy Krueger glove in bed.
2. Entering the bank with the Freddy Krueger mask was a bad idea. Telling the lady at the counter, you are her worst nightmare, brought you in a precarious situation.
3. Your Family Planning is on standby after you cut your wiener on your Freddy Krueger Belt Buckle Claw.
4. Your wedding planning ended in a disagreement. You insisted to serve the wine in your Freddy Krueger Punch Bowl and Freddy Krueger Chalice Glasses.
5. You didn’t get the job as a Kindergarten teacher? Hmmm… Maybe they didn’t like the “You’re Mine Now Piggy” Freddy Krueger T-shirt.
6. So your girlfriend refused going out with you on Valentines day, just because you insist on her wearing the sexy Freddy Krueger outfit you gave her… unbelievable!
Freddy Krueger Action figures.
Freddy Krueger cardboard standup in her room and telling her “This man gonna protect you in your dreams”.
Freddy Krueger rhyme is a romantic poem for a girl.
“And now a question to a real Freddy Krueger maniac; “Is A Nightmare on Elmstreet without Robert Englund a real Nightmare on Elmstreet?”